Decals revisited

Hopefully this will be the last decal update. Sorry to
anyone who feels their time has been wasted with these
posts, but I think I've got things straight now.

Here's how to get one of the decals. Go to
http://www.suntime.com/serpents.htm and choose which design
you want. E-mail me with the color (i.e. "dark blue" or
"white" or "lemon yellow"), the size, and a day-time address
with phone number (someplace that UPS can deliver to). I'll
reply with the charges and my artist friend will cut the
decal. Within about 2 weeks, the serpent will arrive COD. If
you'd rather pre-pay, e-mail me off digest.

As far as watches and clocks, that's on hold until I contact
an Alfa rep. It may be a while as my mind is on sorting out
the situation with my un-drivable, damaged GTV6 with her
assailant's insurance company. Stay tuned.

- - Eric H.
1983 GTV6 looking very sad in my driveway with her ruptured
front tire, big fender dent and splayed front paws -- wish I
could push her in the garage, at least, but am still waiting
on the Adjuster