Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:41:26 -0800
From: Zamani <zzambri@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: S-Cams price... was Coolant Tanks

Do you guys remember the time when a set of S-cams were $250 a set? I sure did.
I bought
a set for that price. Now it's $650. Did the cost to produce those cams go up
suddenly?
Or maybe because it's a supply and demand thing? $250 was ridiculously cheap,
but $650 is
quite expensive. But relatively speaking $650 for a set of quality cams is
reasonable.
Compare that to the price of a pair of Schrick cams and you'll know what I mean.
But I
still am a little puzzled at the sudden price hike.

Zamani