Slapping around

Dave-- I don't know how many miles are on your front flex joint, (donut),
Mine let go at 58K at about 75MPH in my Spider, It was ugly..  I would
recommend replacing your front donut- seems to take the most abuse,
transmission rear seal, and if you leak at all, your differential pinion
seal.  You'll be down there with easy access, for sixty bucks you'll be
buying plenty of insurance that you won't have to work on your drive train
for some time, as all these items wear eventually.  Might as well grease
your slip yoke on the rear drive shaft too.

Oscar
91 spider, new seals, donut, front drive shaft
Speedway, IN