Black Modified GTV6 Sold At Bellevue Alfa?

Hi,

     I was wondering if the person who bought that beautiful Black/Tan
heavily modified GTV6 frome Bellevue Alfa Romeo with the polished simmons
wheels is on the digest?  I would love to talk to the current owner, as I
would like to ask him a few questions to what all that has been done to
his V/6.  I really wanted to buy that car from Bellevue Alfa, but I just
did not get my money together in time:(   Anyway, if any of you guys know
where to locate the cars current owner, I would really appeciate the
info.  Did anybody in the Bellevue area ever get to look at that car in
person?  God, I wish I did not let that car slip through my hands!

Thanks,

Todd