RE: Tunnle Slap

Well,
You've heard of it happening in a Spider now.
Although it only happens at low speed ie; the occasional rail road
track/driveway approach.
I have got a new center support and bearing that I haven't installed yet.
But it sounds like I will then have a clunk with the confidence that
I have eliminated one of the possible sources.
The Guibo looks good (for what I can see) and I will find out
about the U-joints when I install the center support and bearing.
I think I might try the washer thing!
Dave Partridge
76 Spider Veloce
Monticello, Mn.