DC Chapter Tech Session Rally

On March 13,  the Capital Chapter is having a tech session in
Frederick, Md beginning at 1 pm.  If there are any early risers out
there, I decided to put on a rallye through the immediate area of
Frederick over to Harpers Ferry and on to Shepardstown and back.  This
rally will be mostly on minor roads of shall we say, great character.
Not too much different than the annual Italian car tour in our area.
I will say that using too much speed will launch your Alfa on several
spots and lowered GTV6s need to consider this.  There will be a brief
stop in downtown Shepardstown for coffee as we can not count on Doug
Sedon to bring enough cup holders for everybody.  The rally ends as
John Hagan's Tavern in Braddock Heights for lunch.  Due to this, you
can probably bring your spouse as well even if she hates the following
tech session.

I am thinking of starting at the Sheetz gas station on Rosemont
Avenue, in Frederick, at 9 am.  Have to leave somewhat promptly if we
want to fit all this in comfortably.    If you have any questions,
please email me.

Ciao,  Jay

End of alfa-digest V7 #502