Oh no! its been found!

somehow, the 105-coupe I reported as being discovered in a farmouse shed has
somehow been found by another SA Alfa club member!  the dude that owns the
car has no idea how this guy knew he had it, but since he made an offer
first, it looks like I wont be able to get it.  the bad news is, this other
guy wants to strip it for parts!  the owner would prefer it stayed together,
but seems set on the fact that this guy made an offer first, so he gets the
car.

as is said, the car is rusty, but totally complete and original.  it would
be a great shame if it ended up as a pile of parts in someones shed, or
worse, the parts sold off to the highest bidder.

If this person found out about the car from me on the digest, or is on the
digest, I'd like to try and persuade you to keep the car together, or allow
it to be bought by someone who will.

thanks,

Ben
'68 1750 GTV