Problem with 75 TS

Hi,

My 75 TS won't run (sort of). When I started it, it idled smoothly, so I backed
out of my car port. Then I found that idling was the only thing the car wants to
do. If I open the throttle, it revs up to about 2000 rpm where it dies. When the
revs have come down to about 1000 rpm, it fires up again.

It makes no difference if it is warm or not.
I hooked up the timing lamp, and found out that there was no spark at all when
the engine dies, seems like the ECU turns it off when I reach 2000 rpm (pretty
lame rev limiter, duh).

I've checked power supply, no problems.
AFM is working fine.

Any ideas anyone?