Not sleeping on the job

I should have ball-park figures on the decals tomorrow. The
artist who is producing them is not terribly organized, but
he is punctual and is interested in pursuing this. Pricing
will be be based on his cost + his time, no other profit
will be taken. I'm thinking COD as a good way to distribute.

I like the reverse "Slower Traffic..." idea, Bruce. My GTV6
would enjoy that.

The image that provided the basis for the 3rd choice in
decals can be viewed at http://www.suntime.com/alfa.jpg and
the other two (from the originals used on GTAs and Duettos)
can be seen at
www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/3837/gtv2gta.html

Feel free to pass on any other vector-based graphics (Corel
Draw or Adobe Ill. or EPS or somesuch) as attachments to my
e-mail.

I'll be approaching ARI regarding the watches and clock idea
if everyone's still interested. Should start the process of
working out royalties tomorrow...it may be that this is
beneath the interest of AR as I've probably gotten only 2 or
3 people interested, we'll see.

- - Eric H., Clearwater, FL
1983 GTV6 which doesn't like cold mornings without her aux.
air valve
1988 Volvo 740 -- 'tanklike' is a good description