What is the Alfa 90 called in the U.S.?

In AD7-491 Anthony Toy in Australia asks " What is the Alfa 90 called in the
U.S. , a Milano?"

Rubbing it in, huh? We never got the 90, the Giulietta Nuova, the 33, or the
Alfasud. Or the Arna. Or the 6. Or the late (1982-84) variants of the Alfetta
sedans. Personally, I don't miss the boxers, and the Giulietta Nuova never
generated lust in my heart, but the 90 (despite the odd things one hears about
overreaching electronics), is the Alfa I most regret being denied. Everything
a Milano has, plus the most refined forms and best proportions of any
116-series cars-

John H.
Raleigh, N.C.