re: GTV6 clutches

>With the dual-plate, even with practice,
>the guy sitting next to you at the stop light will think you're a manual
>transmission neophite.

Thanks, Rich. My wife will be glad to hear this. She is very frustrated
trying to drive this car as currently set up. I find it a bizarre challenge
when pulling away...our feet are so stupid sometimes...."No, not the Duetto
clutch!"

If this clkutch ever goes she will welcome the Milano unit.

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto
84 GTV-6