Decals / clocks, Body stiffness, and Spider bolt patterns

I'll soon be putting the 3 decal designs I have on a web
location for your review. The clocks and other possibilities
will have to wait until I talk to AR US about royalty fees
and permissions (my company is set up to deal with these
things, so it'll probably be a go...but when is another
question.)

The stiffness varies much between the Milano and GTV6. My
'88 Milano Platinum had closure problems on a 1-point
jacking where my '83 GTV6 does not exhibit the same
problems. (Of course my 1979 Spider had issues, but that's a
totally different discussion...and a notoriously flexible
frame.)

All I can remember about Spiders and wheels is that Ford
Mustang 4-bolt wheels are supposed to work fine. If this is
misinformation...blame Guy Hamilton! But then he ran 'Stang
wheels on his Spider as I recall.

- - Eric H., Clearwater, FL
1983 GTV6 who is very clean now
1988 Volvo 740 who has been out of town for 2 months now