GTV6 manual for Obie,chassis flex

Greetings Alfisti!
      First for Obie, who just bought a '83 GTV6;I have a factory '86 GTV6
manual (if it would help)for you,if you would make a $10.00 contribution to
the Richard Welty fund.Email me off post w/ your address.I recently received
valuable Velocissima info this way,and think it's a great way to help the fund
and each other.
      Second,on the subject of Milano/75 chassis flex.My beloved Alfie ('87
Milano Gold, 124k enthusiastically driven miles) exhibits a little
flex;primarily over heavily potholed roads and railroad crossings.I've driven
other Milanos that exhibit the same characteristics;but I really think it's
normal.All 4 doors and trunk/hood pass the "set it up on the jackstands test"
and my car sometime in it's life took a hit to the right front fender area as
well.I find that the Milano/75 structure is inherently very strong.Look at a
wrecked one;these cars are hard to kill..............
Enjoying an Alfa filled weekend,
Terry and Sharon Akins
alexandria,VA
1987 Milano Gold (Alfie)
1979 alfetta Velocissima (Lazarus,who arose from the dead)