SPIDER WHEEL PATERN

Someone asked about the spider's wheel bolt patern, all spiders untill 1995 are
4x108, and the new one is 5x98. I. As far as wheels for the older spider you can get
different sizes all the way up to 17 inches. check this site:
http://www.usacomp.com/
their name is Compomotive wheels, they very good and nicely priced luxury and racing
wheels, if you would like to get something like MOMO or OZ, they have some wheels
available but not too many you can check www.momo.it. If you need wheels for the New
Spider you can go all the way up to 18" from Speedline, also OZ makes some wheelsin
17" but the bolt pattern is 5X100 you'll have to do a little modification to get
them in the car but it can be done, OZ sells some floating bolts that work very
goood on this type of applications I hope this helps, if you need more information E
mail me at arspider@domain.elided, also I will like to hear something about that
project with the turbo on the older spider I can help with some advice on that
project.
Cheers
Tony