Drag

In AD7- 487 Phil Edwards reported that the Cd of the Giulia Sprint is .38, per
one of his books. Much appreciated.

One sees both Cd and Cx. I assume they are the same, but perhaps not. Rich
Wagner will know the etymology-

If Phil can track down the reference, it is good to know the source. It sounds
right, slightly better than the number Alfetta/GTV-6 and well behind the
slippery "brick".

Does anybody have the number for the Spiders? Roof up or down? It would be
nice to have them all- Alfetta sedans too, and Milani while we are at it.

Sincerely,

John H.
Raleigh, N.C.