Touring Car Tapes, SZ Headers

Hello again,

	It's me. I'm going to start ranting and whining for the next few
minutes. 8-)
	Anyways, does anyone know when the 75 Turbo Evo participated in any
series? Was it 1988? And was it only in the Italian Superturissmo?
Reason being I want to buy 2 tapes from England "1988 European Touring
Car Review" parts 1 and 2. What is the European Touring car series? Is
it the DTM? My mom has the 1992 DTM. Boy what a great tape! No Alfas,
but my other favorite car was there...E30 BMW M3 8-) Gorgeous!!! Yeah
many of my favorite drivers like Emanuelle Pirro(sp?), Johnny Cecotto,
Ravaglia, Winkhelhock, (all BMW drivers 8-)) ). Anyway before I plonk my
money into the tapes, can anyone enlighten me as to what year and what
series should I be looking for to find the 75 Evo vs. E30 M3? Even
better would be a tape with the 155 GTA stomping all over the M3.
	Ok SZ headers. Anyone in Europe would like to tell us whether the SZ
headers/exhaust manifolds would fit the 75 down pipes or cats? They are
available in England at $270 each. It looks good. Factory stuff. Made of
SS. Bigger pipes. Please assist.
	BTW I also saw Larry Dickman Jr.'s 3.0 DOHC 24V GTV6 headers his
building. Really nice! Maybe I should just ask him to build me one. It
only takes a few days. Stebro is still in the process.....2 years ago
they were in their "final stages"....

Thank you very much.

Zamani
p/s Duke Video does PAL-NTSC conversion.