RE: Milano Body Flex

> >>That is the exact same crack that I've got in my Milano.  Anyone else?

both of my verde's, the recently departed new england car (155k miles) and
the texas car (120k miles), seem quite rigid to me.  the only problem i ever
had with the glass was baseball induced.

fwiw, door glass does not rattle either.  i'd suspect that if you've got
wobbly door glass then something needs to be tightened, somewhere..

bs