Giulia wagons

I'm sure someone else will provide production numbers, model names, and the
like on Giulia wagons and panel trucks, but there are three cars I know of
here in the Berkeley, California area.  One is a white wagon type (with rear
side windows), currently undergoing full restoration.  Another green panel
truck (no rear side windows) was formerly the Griwsold, then Boerner,
dealership vehicle (BIG Alfa emblems on the doors), and has fallen on hard
times lately, with lots of rust, a long life as a family run-around vehicle,
and a fairly recent major crunch to a front fender.  This car has been for
sale on and off over the past few years; I'm unsure of its status at the
moment.  A third car, red, has been tied up in an estate inheritance mess
for some time, but is planned to be restored when ownership can be sorted
out.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register
59 Giulietta Sprint