electronic ignition: Crane vs. Pertronix vs. ?

I'm considering replacing the points in my '71 GTJr. with an electronic trigger mechanism.  The two
that I've found that seem to be the most common are the Pertronix and the Crane versions.  From
what I've read, the Pertronix is a magnetic setup, whereas the Crane is optical - anyone have any
advice as to which one is the preferred system, or are they about equal?

Thanks,
Robert

'71 GT Jr.