coefficient

Wringing out pictures for Terry I ran across another neat bit of trivia. Alfa
Owner had segued from the Velocissima special edition's aerodynamics to a
discussion of the Giulia TI. ARI did not give a Cx for the Velocissima, but
everything I have seen gives 0.39 for the Alfetta and GTV-6. The Giulia
TI/Super had a Cx of 0.341, about half-way between the 164 and the Alfetta.
FWIW.  I am not sure what the Berlina's was, but I doubt it was far from the
Super. It was widely understood at the time that the Super had a better Cx
than the GT Veloce, but I don't remember Alfa giving numbers for the coupe.
Anybody have it?

John H.
Raleigh N.C.