62 Giulietta SS restoration

Hello fellow Alfisti,
	Last year whilst looking around for an interesting project I found a
62 Giulietta SS, which only needed "finishing", ignoring friends advice over
tin worm,etc, my heart ruled my head and I just had to have it.
	I now have a stripped shell sitting in my garage awaiting my
undivided attention! I am sure this story is familiar with some of you.
However before the tears start to roll, I have a few questions:-
How do you remove the pin through the door hinge, there is very little
access.
I need some sill(rocker panel) assemblies, as they are as rare as rocking
horse ... , can someone advise of alternatives.
I would also welcome news of any parts sources for interior and exterior
trim, lights, anything basically! Please reply to the address above or
paul.whiteman@domain.elided.

Mille Grazie
Paul Whiteman
Warwicksire