Working Milano

Hello all,

Thanks to ALL of you who sent helpful advice about my Verde w/the zapped
battery.  From talking to 1 or 2 of you, I think we determined that the
problem stemmed from the way I was letting the car warm up.  Since it's
been cold, I usually let the car sit for 10-15 minutes to warm up fully.
I have noticed that when I crank the car, usually the battery warning
light will come on and stay on until the RPMs reach a certain level.
Looking back, I would say that probably every time I got in the car
after the warm up period, the battery light was still on until I drove
away.  I believe that  this process slowly drained it.  I got a jump
last nite and drove around to do several errands and everytime it
re-started just fine.  Cross your fingers for me...

Kit
88 Verde (maybe fixed)
Seattle (rain, of course)