Giulia and 105 vendors

> "Watry, Andrew" <Andrew.Watry@domain.elided>
>Subject: Giulia sedan stuff parts sources
>
>Following from yesterday's exchange, here is some contact info I
>have for three European parts sources for Giulia sedans, GTVs,
>and Spiders:

Here is a website with lots of vendors of spares for the
105-range:

http://hem.passagen.se/duetto/SPARESW.HTM

Saluti		Wille R
http://www.veloce.alfaromeo.org
http://come.to/duetto
The Alfa Romeo Duetto and 1750 Veloce Round-tail Spider sites.
Now 729 round-tails in the register.

Old enough to remember when girls were girls, Alfa Romeo had
Weber carburetors and Jerry Lee Lewis was "the Killer".