GTV6 (and MC) for sale

Well, I am selling my 1985 GTV6 (as well as the Motorcycle) so that:

1. I can find a nice 164L or LS
2. Focus attention on the two GTV's I own.

I love em' both but too many toys in the garage and I really want to
focus on the two older vehicles.

So the details on the GTV6:
98K miles, red exterior in good condition, Black leather interior in
excellent condition, 1K miles on Pirelli P700 205VR50 15" on 82'GTV6
rims (have set of original speedlines in excellent shape with Mich.
TRX's mounted too), sunroof, everything works, motor runs excellent, 2nd
gear has usual graunch, rear calipers recently rebuilt, new timing belt,
new thermostat.
$3,200.

The Ducati:
1994 M900 "Monster", original owner, red, excellent shape, totally
stock, 12K miles, tank bra, tank bag, kryptonite disk lock, some other
assorted extras.  $6,300.

Contact me either thru e-mail or at home 201.224.5282.

Thanks
Antonio
72' GTV
73' GTV