Alfa SZ waterpumps compatible with Alfa 75?

Hi guys,

Does anyone know for a fact that the Alfa SZ waterpumps can be fitted onto
an Alfa 75 3.0V6?

I have access to parts numbers, but not the parts themselves.  The reason
for my question is I had to fashion a V6 Motronic crank pulley for my
164S-modified motor in my 75 and in doing so, I had to modify my waterpump
pulley to sit farther out on its shaft to miss the timing gear.

I'm guessing the Alfa SZ has a different crank pulley (as do the Motronic
Alfa 75 3.0V6's) but I have no evidence of to support this theory.   I'd
rather just use a late model stock-Alfa crank pulley from the SZ and a
stock waterpump and be done with it.

Nizam
California, USA