Re: New AR importer in Sweden

> Taiju Kobayashi <kobao@domain.elided>
>
>>Wille R wrote:
>>The Japaneese  pneumatik cpmpany Sumitomo has bought the
>>Alfa/Fiat>agency in Sweden yesterday. Hopefully this will
>>benefit the sales>too.
>
>REALLY--?
>Sumitomo is one of largest congromarites in Japan, whose
>subsidiarySumitomo-Rubber owns major stake of Dunlop for
>instance.Actually another company Sumitomo Trading once
>established a subsidiary for
snip * * *

>I sincerly hope you the swedish may have benefit by new
>dealership, but mindyou, we have at least that story. We Japanese
>Alfisti never forget aboutthis misfortune, and hope you will not
>have that sort in near future.
>No offence--from a pure lover of Alfa & its "history".
>
>Taiju Kobayashi
>Tokyo,Japan
>'66 GTV "Corsa"
>'91 75TS
>(none of them through Sumitomo)

* * *

Thanx a bunch for this information. I had no idea about this but I
really hope that they will make it here, 'cuz the organisation
during the last years has been terrible.

Saluti		Wille R
http://www.veloce.alfaromeo.org
http://www.come.to/duetto
The Alfa Romeo Duetto and 1750 Veloce Round-tail Spider sites.
Now 729 round-tails in the register.

Old enough to remember when girls were girls, Alfa Romeo had
Weber carburetors and Jerry Lee Lewis was "the Killer".