Electronic ignition for 1750

I've finally had enough of my conventional ignition system in my 68 1750 GTV
which is again playing up. Does anybody have any recommendations on what is
suitable and works well on a 105 series? I guess I'm looking more for
replies from Australian residents who have tried what is locally available.

I vaguely remembered someone in the South Australian club had developed a
system?
I've also had a recommendation for a locally made system that's factory
fitted to Fords and Holdens here (ie. complete dizzzy, coil and leads for
about Aus$450). The guy especially builds these for Alfas with supposedly
the right advance curves etc.

Thanks in advance

Warren Reid
Melbourne Australia