Damn Milano!

Hello All,

Hopefully, someone can shed some light on my newest problem.  I got home
Friday nite and since I had some errands, I went out to crank the car to
let it warm up.  It fired up as usual, so I took the dogs for a walk
while it was warming up.  After I came back, the car was still running
fine.  I got in, turned on the lights and...car dies.  All the lights,
radio, and other electric stuff works, but the engine doesn't turn over.
Two months ago, I had the same problem and it turned out to be a bad
battery.  I promptly replaced and the car started right up.  Could the
battery go bad in such a short time?  or could something be draining it?
It seems strange that it ran as usual until I turned the lights on.
Could I have blown some sort of fuse?  I'm going to have the battery
tested tonite to see if that's it.  I'm mechanically clueless, so I have
no idea where else to start. As usual, thank you for any and all help...

Kit Redwine
88 Verde (e morto)
Seattle, WA (kind of sunshiney)