Shocks and Height

	Hello Alfisti!

	Does anyone have information they could offer on rear bumper height
for a 91 spider?
	I am also considering changing the springs/shocks.  Any suggestions
on shock makes or where to go for these items?

	Also --For any race fans out there I would like to invite anyone
interested, in attending the recently announced formula one race on the
Indianapolis Five Hundred track to park/party at my house during the event.
I live five blocks from the track. (prime parking)  One member of the
Italian Cars Digest is coming for the event and may even drive his Ferrari
while in Indianapolis.  I would welcome as many Alfas as I can fit.

	Oscar Perez
	91 Spider
	Speedway, IN