Milano Syncros

I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to have to replace the clutch
in my Milano due to excess slipping.  While I'm 75% of the way there, I
figured I'd also dive in the transmission and replace the 2nd gear
syncro.  Question is what parts of the syncro should I buy replacement
parts for, figuring I'll have to replace.  I'm thinking the ring and
sleeve, how about the straps and the upper and lower quadrants?  What
normally is the parts that wear and need replacing?

I'm just planning on replacing the syncro parts, which seems to be
straight forward, but I'll measure the stack height just in case.  Any
words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.  I'm very familiar with
everything up until opening up the tranny.

I am familiar with the web sites on the subject.

Thanks
Scott Swanberg, St. Paul, MN
'87 Milano Platinum