Re: Alfa 33 in Australia

Peter,

Where in Sydney are you, and to whom did you take the car for the
(ineffectual) carb work?

>> crazy. After looking at Saab's I was amazed. (Was
>> also amazed I couldn't slide under the thing without
>> a jack and even then it was squeezy; squeezy under
>> the bonnet, under the dash, between pedals. While

And the pedal offset takes a little bit of getting used to too,
doesn't it ?

>> Then the rust crept in - usual places, rear boot
>> sill and wheel arches

I actually had mine replaced by ARA under warranty when the car was a
couple of years old. And I was living in Seven Hills at the time; the
car shouldn't rust out there, should it ?

Have you had quotes on the bodywork?

I'll be in need of a very cheap vehicle when I return to Sydney next
week, so if the price is right ... I may be interested.

g.
Gary Stark               74 Alfa Spider
gstark@domain.elided
http://redbacksWeb.com   91 Mercedes 190E For sale!!

Up over in Dallas from down under in Sydney, but will be back home on
Feb 21!