Re: 164 left side blinker lens

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, ascher baer wrote:

The whole lamp assembly slides in to the body and is retained by its own
clips. The lens itself is glued to the body of the lamp and can fall off
( I found another to glue back on!--hold it with masking tape while the
glue dries)

> i looked for screw holes, but see none.  any idea of how it fastens into
> the body.
>
> also, anyone selling a rear skirt for the 164 (got rear-ended and it
> cracked in the cold)?
>
> thanks,
> ascher@domain.elided
> 78 spider
> 91 164L

> or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******