Milano snow tires

I have  Verde w/ GTV6 rims for winter use (15x6) used to put Pirelli Winter
210s in 195x55x15 (OEM) size on, worked very well in the snow, and were
outstanding in the wet & on the dry.  H rated.  Would rub on front passenger
fender occassionally when really cranked over, or on a speed bump.
Apparently, 195 x55 x15 size is no longer available - by anyone.
For this season, mounted Pirelli Winter 210 Asimmetrico 205x50x15.  also H
rated.
There has been no rubbing.  haven't had a lot of snow, but on they have been
very good on the few occassions.  Very good in the wet & on the dry. I have
them inflated to 32# all around.  Car tends to oversteer a little.  I would
say the size is a little big for the rims, but overall, is liveable, and the
performance is very good.  Paid $ 95 US per at Tire Rack.
Good luck.
Andy in Boston, MA, USA