Testing

Im a newbie to the digest and ahve been watching for about 3 months now
and I think its time for me to say something.

A while ago there was a remarke on alfas as going to be classics.
My oppinion is that they are classics, anything designed earlier than 85
is a classic to me. I am one of those how was not born into this legacy.
Im a 79:er and am now 19 years old and totaly crasy about the GTV6.

All Alfas to me are timeless machines that does not seem to go for the
poison of comersialism. They build cars for the spirit and pasion inside
them not the profit but the glory.

Going to be owner of a GTV6

G crazed greetings from
Mattias Eliason - Sweden