Clunking children from Giulia Super

Boy, you guys bring back some strange memories..................

When I was a wee little lad, I had the good fortune of waking up just in
time from a nice sleep in my old man's Giulia Super to find a wonderful view
of pavement rushing past my face.  It seems I had fallen asleep against the
rear door, which DID fling open while we were going around a corner.  I
luckily caught myself on the door handle.  I still recall that by the time
we got home and I was put to bed, my heart was racing as I was now fully
aware of what did and could have happened.

Strange, but true!

Mark Jones
Chevy Chase