GTV6 for sale

Spring is coming, I know, I know. I should keep the car, but I need room and I
found a Milano I want:
1984 GTV6. Solid car, minor front fender rust under the skirts. Leather good,
except for the typical left driver's bolster. New center exhaust and Stebro
Stainless rear exhaust, new front brake pads and should have new rear brakes
in a week or two. Needs: detensioner, timing belt, and the obligatory water
pump (not leaking but should be replaced while apart). Donuts seem okay (I've
not been underneath lately). Second gear sycnchros weak, typical! Anthracite
(dark grey), with tan leather. Asking $3500, but will deal for list reader or
club member. In fact, the quicker it goes, the more I'll deal!!! I need the
Milano (besides, I'm keeping the Spider).

Ben
1984 GTV6
1981 Lancia Beta
1978 Alfa Spider