Electric fans

I want to put an electric pusher type fan on my 1987 Alfa Spider Quad.  It
has air conditioning so I can't use the "standard" electrics found in the
Alfa catalogs.  I have an overheating problem and want to replace the
electric fan that pushes through the air cond. condensor coil then through
the radiator.  I will probably have to keep the engine puller fan in place.
I have already done the recore the radiator, bleeding, thermostat bit with
little results.  I removed a pusher fan made by Bosch from the front of the
air cond. condensor, but don't know of replacements and hate to think of its
cost.  Wiring would also be tricky.  I have a Summit Racing Equipment
catalog in front of me and they offer numerous fans.   Has anyone fitted one
to their car as I am looking to do?  Does anyone know how much CFM would be
required to do the job?

Thanks

Bob Rand
1987 Alfa Spider Quad.