Wisconsin or Alaska

Hello Digesti!

I have availed of some very helpful information from this list when we
acquired our 85 Graduate 2 years ago.  Now as we face a potential move to
Wisconsin or Alaska, very pertinent info regarding operating vehicles in
these states is important.

1. Any comments on emissions testing in WI or AK?
2.  Are there active clubs in the Milwaukee area?  Anchorage area?
3.  How susceptible are 85 Spiders to rust?  I read that 85 was a good year
for car bodies.  Ours is in a fortunate state, but I wouldn't want to be so
restricted in driving it for risk of rusting it out.
4.  Anyone from Anchorage, AK or Sheboygan, WI (or thereabout) please feel
free to e-mail me directly for non-Alfa content (to ease my conscience of
wasted bandwidth)

Thank you very much!

roy and jennie

rm2a@domain.elided

85 Alfa Romeo Graduate  (I want to bring it with us)
87 Porsche 944  (she wants to bring it with us)
96 VW GTI (we'll bring it with us to drive during winter)