cupholders

I too belive that the 164 is a kick ass sports sedan, and I should be
driving it instead of drinking, BUT, when a 12 minite commute turns into
to an hour because of trafic you get board, and thirsty.  I know my car
looks cool event cruzing along at 12 mph on the 5 south at 9 in the
morning,  thats the only reason I bought the car, when I first layed my
eyes on the 164 when I was 15 I knew I wanted one, and now a few years
latter I got one. but my vison of me crusing allong at 80 mph through
the back straches of east county have bean tarnished by a boring commute
to work, hey but Im just glad I dont have to cummute in a SUV or honda!