6C3000CM (Disco Volante) Rear Suspension Question

I was working on the next La Voce (DVAROC newsletter) this weekend and was
trying to draw some common threads amongst the cars at our annual picnic
(which included a 6C1500, and a 6C300CM).  In the past, I thought I peered
under the 6C3000CM to find a de Dion rear with inboard drum brakes.  I tried
to confirm this with my inadequate Alfa library, but could not.  I know it
has inboard drums, but don't know for sure if the rear is a de Dion.  Can
anyone (John?) shed some light on this?  Also, I believe the 6C1500 is a
testa fissa.... which I think means the head is cast as an integral part of
the block.... correct?

Thanks,

Bob Brady, DVAROC
Yardley, PA