Vibration on 75/Milano

Can anyone help?

I'm experiencing an intermittent vibration in my 75 Twin Spark. Every so often a sort of buzzing comes through the whole car, especially through the steering wheel and pedals, particularly around right-handers. When going at speed it shakes so much it feels like it will fall apart. When this happens
the brakes feel a bit different and sometimes the brake warning light on the control panel flickers on and off. I knew the front brakes were binding on and was pretty sure this was the cause so I replaced both front callipers this weekend. It's now just as bad as it ever was. The rear brakes were
completely replaced about 10,000 miles ago, so they ought to be alright, and the fluid was changed when I replaced the callipers. Has anyone got any ideas, I'm getting really frustrated!

Cheers,

John

1988 75 Twin Spark

1980 Alfasud Ti