RE:Cup holders

Scott,
Well, no cup holder here in my 89 Milano. Don't think there's one in
spiders either. Maybe Alfa is trying to discourage drinking and driving!
;-) okay.. maybe not. I've looked and looked at "after market" cup
holders that clip here there and every where. But they all look just as
dumb. So I've just had to master the technique of driving with a cup of
coffee between my legs in the morning (be careful... use a lid!) Good
luck.

   -Chip Mutza
     89 Milano
  San Diego, CA