Re: Spider Blinker Stalk Replacement

Steve Morgan asked about blinker stalk replacement:

I removed stalk assembly to replace it without removing the steering wheel.  My
allen key was just short enough to fit and remove the allen head screws holding
the stalk assembly in.  It turned out that I didn't need to replace the
assembly, the contacts for my headlights only needed cleaning.  I'm not sure if
the 82 model year is identical, but I think it is.  I'm not sure if the entire
assembly would need to be replaced or not.  I have a spare assembly at home and
I can verify if necessary.

Loyd Heimbruch
Stella del Nord Chapter (Minnesota), AROC
78 Niki Spider