Wanted: GTV6 wheels

Alfisti
I'm in the process of helping my best friend buy a GTV6, and wheels have
become the stumbling block.  The owner wrightly wants to keep his hot--rod
aftermarket wheels, and my friends in Alfadom seem to not have any wheels
around the great stockpiles of spare parts they maintain.  Does anyone out
there have a set of wheels that'll fit a GTV6 (that aren't the dreaded
mid-model run metric wheels) they are willing to sell for a reasonable
(very) price?  Pam (the future owner of the GTV6) will be overjoyed if
this works out, and I could use some help here!

Jonathan

 --
Jonathan Drout is The Fiat RN
fiatrn@domain.elided