Re: TZ Replica

     I'm quite sure there will be people on this list that know the "WHOLE"
     history of the TZ replica "effort" here in the USA. So I'll let them
     tell it.

     My only two comments are:

     1) Call Don Ereminas @ (860)496-9800

     2) Having a ton of extra 115 parts/car(s), I too fantasized about a TZ
     replica (actually seeking information on the "phantom" TZ1 replica)
     BUT to tell the truth, If I was building a "RepliCar", I would much
     rather it be a TZ2 ... anyone agree here ???

     Tim Lentz
     Tampa, FL