old konis never die?

Is it possible to replace the rubber bushings on the lower mounting
points of red konis (fronts) for a 105/115 series car?

I'm redoing the front end of my '73 GTV; the shocks dampen just fine,
but the bushings are dry, cracked, brittle and extruded. I can pull
small chunks off with my fingers....but I would hate to trash good
shocks just 'cause a speck of rubber on one end is fried....plus the
rest of the suspension components are costing plenty as it is.

Can anyone recommend an alternative?

Am also desperately seeking non-Frap control arms, adjustable or not.
Any leads greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter Kemos
73 GTV