GTV pissing on passenger's paws.

>leaking. Since then it has started to rain here, and guess what, mine
>does the same thing (couple of litres of water on the passenger
>floor!). I can't remember the diagnosis, so if anyone has this
>information I'd really appreciate it.

http://www.login.eunet.no/~einar/alfa/wframe.htm

Or if you want the answer in high resolution, click
on the 4th. picture to really see the tinworms at work.

And the picture series may also show you what's involved in
fixing it. Maybe you should start driving it in nice weather only?

- --
Einar Sjaavik, einar_sjavik@domain.elided,
http://www.login.eunet.no/~einar/
1995 Alfa GTV 2.0, 1986 Alfa GTV 2.0, 1986 Maserati Spyder 2.5