TZ replicas

I may not get much of a response from this but here goes.

Does anyone know of any TZ (1 or 2) replicas that have (are) been made. If
not does anybody have a spare TZ body (cough, cough, splutter, splutter)
from which they would be agreed to having some single skin fibreglass panels
made from. I guess cars in Australia would be the more preferable.

Waiting for some interesting replies and yes before you ask I am thinking of
making a TZ replica out of 105 bits. I had heard a runor that replica
bodies/cars were being made in the US (New York state, New England?)

Any info relating to TZ drawings, cross sections would be appreciated (I
have some from "Aleggerita")

Warren Reid
Melbourne, Australia