GFM not Zender Bodykits

In England the Milano/75 cars were supposed to be imported with the
Zender bodykit as standard but the importers could not get hold of
enough of the Zender bodykits so they purchsed kits from a British
company called GFM and installed them down at their base at Dover. The
GFM kits had much lower front spoiler and rear valance with bigger
side skirts, they were a much closer copy of the Milano racers
available at that time. These bodykits were only available for the
75/Milano and the 33 so far as I know. A number of mechanics I know
remember assembling these kits onto the cars prior to their
Pre-Delivery Inspection. My early 75 has them and they are terrible
anywhere near a high curb or speed ramp but they do make the 75 look
much better than the version without any bodykit (A friend installed
a two inch fill to lower the front spoiler even further, it collects
virtually everything off the road and is impossible in the snow). Does
anybody know if GFM still exist or have any address for them ?.

The British Veloce cars came with five spoke Revolution wheels in
fourteen inch for the early cars and fifteen inch for the later ones.
The early fourteen inch wheels give a smoother ride but gave less
grip.

I have recently put the Eibach Pro-Street lowered rear springs (30mm
lower) on the 75 and the exhaust now clips any serious bump in the
road due to its lack of  clearance, however the handling is much
better. (I am contemplating putting the rubber plates back in below
the springs to get some of the height back, apparently early 75's had
the rubber plates whilst the later ones did without). Anyone know of
exhausts without the middle box that are legal (Pre-cat variety) ?.
Apparently later cars had some sort of shield to prevent damage to
the exhaust system, can this be fitted to the early cars ?, is it
part of the later exhaust systems ?.

I found a catalogue at the recent Autojumble for MS Design who are a
Austrian Styling house. They have bodykits for the 145 (front spoiler,
side skirts, roof spoiler with/without stoplight, alloy rims fourteen
and fifteen inch, exhaust pipe ends and lowering springs), for the 146
(trunkspoiler) and the 155 (trunk spoiler with/without stoplight,
sixteen and seventeen inch wheels and lowering springs). MS Design can
be contacted at MS Design Auto-Tuning GesmbH, A-6444 Langenfeld, Huben
222, Austria. (Tel: 05253 5096-77 Fax: 5096-75). No connections etc.

Regards

Eric Harrison