Re: exhaust and 164

VLADDS@domain.elided writes:
> I believe that the original exhaust discussion didn't start on 164's this
> time. However, mine is an early 90 manufacture date. I have seen on the
> cardisc sales brochure that it was supposed to already have stainless exhaust.
> Mine doesn't have it.
> Does anybody else's?
My '94 has stainless (OEM, by CISAM), but it does not appear to be a good
quality stainless. In particular, the welding joints are not stainless and
tend to rust quickly. I've had to replace center and rear before 50K miles
because of bad joints.
- --
Colin Verrilli     Raleigh, NC     verrilli@domain.elided
'84 GTV6        '87 Milano Gold         '94 164LS Auto
Mid-Atlantic Alfa Romeo Club (MAARC) Treasurer
MAARC Home Page:  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2380
164 Home Page:    /alfa/FAQ/164
NOS Alfa Parts for sale: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2380/cbvparts.htm